Rutin and quercetin are flavonoid compounds containing in the extract of mulberry (Morus alba L.) leaves have an influence on the cardiovascular system. This study aims to assessment of the blood pressure effect and cardiac puls after giving ethanolic extract of mulberry leaves. The extract was made using 95% ethanol by remaseration method. The content of rutin and quercetin in the extract ... More THE EFFECT OF ENCAPSULATED MULBERRY (MORUS ALBA L.) LEAVES EXTRACT ON ARTERIAL BLOOD PRESSURE IN R.....
The presence of free radicals produced inside the cells is thought to cause a range of diseases such as degenerative diseases. Antioxidant properties of carrot root (Daucus carota L.) have been reported elsewhere to inhibit the formation of these free radicals, but the compounds responsible for antioxidant activity inside its leaves have not yet determined. In Indonesia, Daucus carota L. leaves ... More ISOLATION AND IDENTIFICATION OF FREE RADICALS SCAVENGER FROM Daucus carota L LEAVES.....
One way to prevent the spread of Haemorrhage Dengue Fever is the use of abate. The use of abate as larvicides often complained causing an unpleasant smell, and can cause resistance. Lemongrass oil is reported to have activity as larvicides, and this study aims to make granules of lemongrass oil preparation, as well as determining the value of LC50, LC90 against larvae of Ae. aegypti instar III. ... More LEMONGRASS OIL GRANULES AS AEDES AEGYPTI LARVICIDE.....
The aim of this research to investigate the hepatoprotective and nephroprotecitve effects of Avocado seeds against carbon tetrachloride in rats. The rats was treated with the infusion and decoction of avocado seeds at doses 360.7, 642.1, 1142,9 mg/kg per oral once in a day for 6 days and carbon tetrachloride (2mL/kg) was given on the 7th day. Blood sample from all groups was obtained by sinus ... More HEPATOPROTECTIVE AND NEPHOPROTECTIVE EFFECTS OF AVOCADO SEEDS AGAINST CARBON TETRACHLORIDE IN RATS.....
Cancer is a group of diseases that arise when a cell or group of cells that regulate out of control growth. Green algae (Spirogyra sp.) is one of the medicinal plants used in traditional medicine for the treatment of cancer. Green algae (Spirogyra sp.) has active substances such as melatonin. Melatonin which is a compound that has been examined by researchers world as anticancer drugs and ... More ANTIANGIOGENIC EFFECT OF ETHANOLIC EXTRACT OF GREEN ALGAE (Spirogyra sp.) AGAINST EXPRESSION COX-2 .....
- THE EFFECT OF ENCAPSULATED MULBERRY (MORUS ALBA L.) LEAVES EXTRACT ON ARTERIAL BLOOD PRESSURE IN RATS
- ISOLATION AND IDENTIFICATION OF FREE RADICALS SCAVENGER FROM Daucus carota L LEAVES
- LEMONGRASS OIL GRANULES AS AEDES AEGYPTI LARVICIDE
- HEPATOPROTECTIVE AND NEPHOPROTECTIVE EFFECTS OF AVOCADO SEEDS AGAINST CARBON TETRACHLORIDE IN RATS
- ANTIANGIOGENIC EFFECT OF ETHANOLIC EXTRACT OF GREEN ALGAE (Spirogyra sp.) AGAINST EXPRESSION COX-2 IN T47D CELLS
- ACUTE TOXICITY EVALUATION OF Impatiens balsamina Linn. STEM AND LEAF N-HEXANE FRACTION USING OECD 425 GUIDELINE
- FORMULATION OF EFFERVESCENT POWDER OF WATER EXTRACT OF BAWANG TIWAI (Eleuterine palmifolia) AS A HEALTHY DRINK
- ANTIBACTERIAL AND ANTIOXIDANT ACTIVITY TESTING OF PYRANON DERIVATED COMPOUND FROM ENDOPHYTIC FUNGI Penicillium sp OF KUNYIT PUTIH (Curcuma zedoaria (Berg) Roscoe)
- HERBAL MEDICINE PERCEPTION AND PRACTICE AMONG CHILDBEARING MOTHER WITH MEDICAL EDUCATION BACKGROUND IN BANDUNG: A PRELIMINARY STUDY
- ACTIVITIES TEST OF “JAMU GENDONG KUNYIT ASAM” (Curcuma domestica Val .; Tamarindus indica L.) AS AN ANTIDIABETIC IN STREPTOZOTOCIN-INDUCED RATS
- ANTIBACTERIAL ACTIVITY TESTING OF N-HEXANE FRACTION OF RED DRAGON (Hylocereus polyrhizus Britton & Rose) FRUIT PEEL ON Staphylococcus aureus ATCC 25923
- REPELLENT ACTIVITY OF Zingiber officinale Roxb. “Cochin Ginger” AND Zingiber officinale Roxb. var rubrum ESSENTIAL OIL USING SESAME OIL AND COCONUT OIL AS BASE ON Aedes aegypti
- SUMBAWA HORSE MILK TYPICAL INDONESIAN ANTIBACTERIAL COSMETIC INGREDIENTS AGAINST ACNE (Staphylococcus epidermidis)
- THE EFFECTIVTY OF ESSENTIAL OIL GEL FROM RIND Citrus nobilis Lour. Var. microcarpa against Escherichia coli AND Staphylococcus aureus
- THE EFFECT OF COMBINATION FROM PURIFIED EXTRACT OF SAMBILOTO HERB (Andrographis paniculata (Burm.f.) Nees) AND PEGAGAN HERB (Centella asiatica (L.) Urban) OF TRANSLOCATION OF GLUT-4 PROTEIN IN TYPE 2 DIABETES MELLITUS-INSULIN RESISTANCE RATS
Customer Support 1
Today : 37
Total : 88824
Today Hits : 157
Total Hits : 389697