Bawang tiwai (Eleutherine americana) have antibacterial effect to Sthapylococus epidermis. This study was conducted to formulate an ethanolic extract of bawang tiwai into antiacne cream preparations, thus Dayak community empirically considered use this as an antiacne and boils. Formula (F) was made by varying the concentration of the ethanolic extract namely: F1 (1%), F2 (2%) and F3 (4%). Anti ... More ETHANOLIC EXTRACT FORMULATION OF BAWANG TIWAI (Eleutherine americana) IN ANTIACNE CREAM.....
We have investigated the antiradical activity of ethanolic extract of mengkudu leaves (Morinda citrifolia L.) and brotowali stem (Tinospora crispa L.) using radical scavenging assay or DPPH radical. Thin layer chromatograms were also studied to estimate the group of compounds that have antiradical activity. The objective of this research was to compare the DPPH antiradical efficiency values of ... More THE ACTIVITY OF RADICAL SCAVENGING OF 2,2-DIPHENYL-1-PYCRILHYDRAZIL (DPPH) BY ETHANOLIC EXTRACTS OF .....
This study aims to explore the cytotoxic test (LC50) towards Artemia salina L. larvae of the partition ethyl acetate fractions from methanol extracts and petroleum ether (PE) extracts of Pistiae folium. The leaves of Pistiae folium was extracted using solvents soxhletation with methanol solvent and petroleum ether solvent. Both extracts successively partitioned with n-hexane and ethyl acetate, ... More CYTOTOXIC ACTIVITIES OF ETHYL ACETATE FRACTIONS FROM PETROLEUM ETHER EXCTRACT AND METHANOL EXTRACT O.....
Eupatorium riparium Reg. is one of medicinal plant that might be used to cure a disease optimally. Some research reports and traditional uses in society show that this plant can be used as a diuretic, anti-inflammatory, hepatoprotective, immunostimulant, anti-malarial, and anti-infective agents. Therefore, it is necessary to evaluate its safety. The aim of this study is to determine the acute ... More ACUTE TOXICITY OF AQUOEUS EXTRACT OF Eupatorium riparium Reg. ON SPRAGUE-DAWLEY RATS.....
Pegagan (Centella asiatica (L.) Urban) has been known as multi effect plant that empirically used in the traditional medicine. This research aims to evaluate the effect of 50%ethanolic extract of pegagan herb against increased lymphocyte proliferation cells in Balb/c mice that induced with hepatitis B vaccine, and also to evaluate triterpen glicosida compound (asiaticosida) of 50% ethanolic ... More EFFECT OF 50% ETHANOLIC EXTRACT OF PEGAGAN HERB (Centella asiatica (L.) Urban) ON CELL PROLIFERATION.....
- ETHANOLIC EXTRACT FORMULATION OF BAWANG TIWAI (Eleutherine americana) IN ANTIACNE CREAM
- THE ACTIVITY OF RADICAL SCAVENGING OF 2,2-DIPHENYL-1-PYCRILHYDRAZIL (DPPH) BY ETHANOLIC EXTRACTS OF MENGKUDU LEAVES (Morinda citrifolia L.), BROTOWALI STEM ( Tinospora crispa L.), ITS WATER FRACTION AND ITS HYDROLIZED FRACTION
- CYTOTOXIC ACTIVITIES OF ETHYL ACETATE FRACTIONS FROM PETROLEUM ETHER EXCTRACT AND METHANOL EXTRACT OF PISTIAE LEAVES
- ACUTE TOXICITY OF AQUOEUS EXTRACT OF Eupatorium riparium Reg. ON SPRAGUE-DAWLEY RATS
- EFFECT OF 50% ETHANOLIC EXTRACT OF PEGAGAN HERB (Centella asiatica (L.) Urban) ON CELL PROLIFERATION OF LYMPHOCYTES IN Balb/c MALE MICE INDUCED BY HEPATITIS B VACCINE
- ANTI ACNE CREAM EFFECTIVITY OF METHANOL EXTRACT OF Impatiens balsamina Linn. LEAVES
- EFFERVESCENT TABLETS FORMULATION OF GINGER RHIZOME (Zingiber officinale Rosc.) WITH VARIATION OF CITRIC ACID AND TARTARIC ACID LEVEL
- ISOLATION AND DETERMINATION OF KEMBANG SEPATU FLOWERS (Hibiscus rosa-sinensis L.) ETHANOLIC EXTRACT USING SPECTRODENSITOMETRY
- THE EFFECT OF HARVESTING TIME AND DEGREE OF LEAVES MATURATION ON VITEKSIKARPIN LEVEL IN LEGUNDI LEAVES (Vitex trifolia L.)
- CHEWABLE LOZENGES OF LEGUNDI LEAVES EXTRACT (Vitex trifolia L. ) WITH VARIATIONS IN THE PROPORTION OF BASE GLYCERINE-GELATIN
- REPELLENT ACTIVITY TEST OF ESSENTIAL OIL OF BASIL LEAVES (Ocimum basilicum (L.) f. Citratum Back) AGAINST Aedes aegypti LOTION AND PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS TESTS OF THE LOTION
- OPTIMIZATION OF LOZENGES FORMULA OF SENGGUGU ROOT BARK (Clerodendrum serratum L. Moon) EXTRACTS FOR MUCUS DILUENT (MUCOLITIC) IN COMBINATION WITH MANNITOL-LACTOSE-SUCROSE FILLERS
- COMPARISON OF METHODS OF PRODUCING BEE PROPOLIS PURIFIED EXTRACT BASED ON TOTAL FLAVONOID CONTENT USING RUTIN AS STANDARD
- FORMULA OPTIMATION OF SENGGUGU ROOT BARK EXTRACT LOZENGES (Clerodendrum serratum (L.) Moon.) AS MUCOLYTIC AGENT WITH LACTOSE – SORBITOL FILLER COMBINATION
- APHRODISIAC EFFECTS OF RED GINGER (Zingiber officinale Rosc. red clone) ESSENTIAL OIL AND ESSENTIAL OIL FREE ETANOLIC EXTRACT IN MALE RATS
Customer Support 1
Today : 60
Total : 111428
Today Hits : 770
Total Hits : 510383